Think Different Contest
An Initiative Against Slut-shaming
Vision: A world of fearless people having positive attitude with a feeling of gratitude.
Mission: To help people see that happiness is a choice and so is misery.
Goal: To encourage people to look the word slut differently, at least for awhile, and weave a story using the word slut in a positive way.
Weave a story & earn a chance to win Best Creative Writer Award with Cash Prize of Rs. 500 Click To Tweet
Rules for the Contest
- Weave a story using the word slut in a positive way.
- Publish the story with Common Creative License.
- Display the badge on your story page with a link to slutylish.com.
- Use the hashtag #slutylish.
- Share your story on twitter using hashtag #slutylish.
- Add the link to your story here.
- You can submit more than one story for the contest.
- Story submission will begin from May 20, 2017 and will end on May 31, 2017.
- One story that will please the jury most will be given prize money of Rs. 500 and the author will be honoured by Best Creative Writer Award.
- At least, comment on three stories other than yours. Comment should be a very brief review of the story, describing factors, like what you like, what you don't like, etc.
- Depending on the quality & quantity of the comments, one commentator will be chosen for Best Critic Award and will be given a prize money of Rs. 50.
- Money will be transferred to the winners through paytm.
- Jury decision will be final.